· NWC Soccer League is non-competitive, non-contact league open to all residents of Northwest Crossing ages 4 – 12
(with a valid NWC ID card).
· $70 Registration fee includes jersey, shorts, socks, trophy, & End-of-Season Banquet meal. Your child will need soccer shoes & shin guards to participate.
· NWC coaches and volunteers are not medically responsible for your children, nor are they baby-sitters.
You must be present and available during all practices and games.
· Our league is a volunteer run organization and is always in need of coaches. Please consider coaching your child’s team!
· Game Day Parking - Please do NOT block driveways in cul-de-sac. Parking also available at Fernandez Elementary school.
· Game Day Sitting Area - Please sit designated areas; Parents cannot sit with teams.
REGISTRATION at Weybridge Clubhouse:
January 28 – 10am - noon
February 4 – 10am - noon
February 11 – 10am - noon * Last day without a $10 late fee
REFEREE Training at Soccer Complex:
TBA – 9am
COACHES contact team members starting on:
March - 10, 17, 24, 31
April - 7* BYE week - no games
April - 14*, 21, 28
May - 5, 12*
* Special Events :
April - 7 BYE week - no games
April - 14 Soccer Campout at the Fields
May - 12 End of Season Banquet
All games are played on Saturday mornings – 9am & 10:15am.
All players/coaches are to be at the fields 15 minutes prior to their start time.